But anyway, the fifteen songs up there right now (titled "songs I like" :P) are as follows:
- Runaway by Cartel
- Mile Away by Capital Lights (cool piano part. I want to learn this, Mandy)
- Out of Control by Capital Lights
- Who I Am Hates Who I've Been by Relient K (one of my favorite songs by my favorite band. The acoustic version is better, IMO)
- Be My Escape by Relient K (really popular single, that grew on me)
- Going Through Changes by Army of Me (AoM is a pretty small band that I saw in concert, this one is free for download, so if you like 'em there's a link on the side)
- Perfect by Army of Me (I liked this a lot until it was sang around me a hundred times)
- Lonely Nation by Switchfoot (This song is better than like anything on their next album)
- Stars by Switchfoot (meh)
- Brotherhood by Flatfoot 56 (Christian, punk.... scottish w/e)
- Music Box by Thrice (I <3>
- Honestly, If I Fail, and The Minstrel's Prayer by Cartel (my favorite is If I Fail. M's P is catchy, and Honestly is what I first heard form them)
These people ar some of my favorites, I'd like to know which ones you like best. Leave a comment? Please?





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment <3