4/24/09

Survival Log | Day 2

Finished working at that lady's house the second day. Man - I was so sore. I added up the pundage that I lefted that day, it was over 7,000 @_@ I got paid well though :P

I'm here with Grandpa Leanard for three more days, using Mom's laptop for now. She's leaving for some time with Katie and Grandma, and will be taking the computer. I have limited browsing abilities on my DSi (which I forgot to post about w/ pictures - should do that when I get home) and I might be able to use their Dial-Up (x_x) so chances are I won't be blogging/emailing. But text me! Keep me company.

So far I've started on staining their deck but I'm sure he has more projects for me. 

Do I have any updates for you guys? ... .. . ... .. . Not really. I've been able to do a little bit of work on my video game while I was here. Just so you know how far the progress is - we are getting into sprites for our characters and objects, and I've started on sketching the menu structure. I'll take the sketches and finalize them on the computer, then put together the presentation which we might take to Seatle. I should post a video here after we copyright the concept (Dad's idea, - 'don't know the first thing about copyrights).
***
So yeah - text me. If you don't have my number, get it from somebody :P 

1 comment:

Leave a comment <3