5/19/09

In a country far, far away...

We're about half-way through with our Canada trip, it's been a lot of fun with more sure to come. But I'm not giving out any details, you'll have to wait for the Vlog! Vlog # 4 should be ready in a couple days, this one will be the Gadgets Edition. I have three new toys to show you quickly, and a story that you won't believe. Also, there will be a give-away involved with Vlog # 4, so make sure you watch it and you might be the one to get the prize. If enough people try, I'll probably do them more often.

So there isn't any phone service out here, but we get okay Internet sometimes. I was able to comment on all the recently updated blogs and check email and stuff. So I'll be back in a few days -- watch for Vlog 4, Gadgets Edition for a cool story and a giveaway, Vlog 5 for details on Canada with another awesome story, and a couple surprises. See ya guys when  I get back :)

PS: If you texted me/left a voicemail, I see them - just can't reply yet :P

1 comment:

  1. well now i am just too excited for vlog #4, i hope i can get some sleep tonight. I really do enjoy the vlogs. keep em coming.
    G

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment <3