So I took two days and cleaned my room, all by myself, and dusted/organized/threw away stuff.I still have way too much stuff, and my rooom is pretty crowded... but it is much better. Maybe you can't tell from the pics (>_<) but it was a differences you could taste... and feel. And smell.
This is my headboard (way less junky), my bed made (:O) and everything you see dusted off.
This is the top of my dresser, now with a little more figures on top but that clears up some other parts of the room (like me being able to take a TV try down) with all characters dusted.
From left to right, top to bottom: Hydraxon, Takanuva, Roodaka, Umbra, Maxilos, Icarax, Zyglak, Keetongu, Hahli... Ah well, another time.
Sorry about the sideways-ness, but I stacked my boxes neatly on themselves width-wise, as apposed to length-wise which looked kinda cool but wasn't.
And, perhaps the greatest section, a dusted/organized computer/books/BIONICLE/comics/magazine/CD area.
Tada!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment <3