11/5/08

My dream

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I got a car and my licence. I was driving home, but it got dark. I could hardly see with my headlights on, but I didn't know how to turn my brights on. So I walked home, and went downstairs to ask my mom how to turn the brights on.

She had just gotten off the phone, and was upset. I asked her what was wrong and she said she had been on with Nathaniel - he had told her to say hi to everyone else but hadn't told her hi.
[How dare you, Nathan? :P]
So I calmed her down and she told me to use a switch on the left side of the steering wheel. I remembered there being more than one switch, and said "what if I press the wrong one?"
She said they were "just as good." So I walked back to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment <3