The above pic shows you what I have been slaving over; the Gamah Watch 2009 design for the reboot. Sure, it may not look like much work on the surface to you bloggers, but the main thing is image design and HTML.I use PDN, and it allows transparency - so that's how I made the circular images and rounded edges. Also, three columns don't come in a standard Blogger template. So that was a bit tricky to add.
The hardest part so far was the Header. The logo just wouldn't fit or position right, so I actually took out the whole header code and replaced it with a 1x1 transparent pixl, and positioned the logo above it as a page element (can't add a gadget to the header without more tweaking).
Anyway, I finally figured out how to take all the Web pages off Google pages and host them in-domain, which rawx. Having a search box is neat. Embedded comment form and CU page is nice. Yada yada. I'm working on music and mouseover images currently. @_@ But all this stuff is fun to me. And GW will be totally awesome next year :D
Any suggestions?





I have no idea what any of that means, but I'm impressed that you do! I think the new layout looks great!
ReplyDeletei am with mandy on this one, i have no idea what you just said. but good job on it anyways :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :D
ReplyDeleteI did get the mouseover code, so now when you... mouseover the channels, they "light up" ^_^