Thank you for the pictures of your visit with the family. I am glad you got to go and it was nice to get the up date. I am sure it means so much to them to spend time with you. I know I love it when I get to spend time with my family! So, how did Dad get out of the car and when did Gavin turn 3? He is a little man!!! Love you!
Thank you for the pictures of your visit with the family. I am glad you got to go and it was nice to get the up date. I am sure it means so much to them to spend time with you. I know I love it when I get to spend time with my family!
ReplyDeleteSo, how did Dad get out of the car and when did Gavin turn 3? He is a little man!!!
Love you!