3/12/09

Ahhh help

Okay. 

So it was back in April '08 when I bought the domain of Gamah Watch (that means I had the right to publish to gamahwatch.com) and I used Google Apps with my domain, which means I could do some cool stuff with Gamah Watch...

LIKE use Google Pages.

Okay. NOW, we changed the name of my Web site to GNNHQ.com, which means I bought another domain this January, and used Google Apps on that. However, since it was bought in January, I wasn't able to get Google Pages on that, because Google had disabled GP for all new users. GP was where I hosted all my graphics/images for GNN, so I just had to keep using Gamah Watch'suploader.

BUT, since GW expires on April 5th, I won't have Gamah Watch's Google Pages anymore, which leaves me without a image uploader host.

Soooo, if you know of any please tell me. I've already tried Google Sites, photobucket, and flickr. I need a place where you can upload new versions of the file to the same URL. 

....

=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment <3