3/21/09

Catching up

I heard about a contest on the 10th, sponsored by Nintendo. We have one month to make a video of either objects in life imitating the Wii game World of Goo, or use the create mode in WoG to imitate life. I chose the former (as I don't have the game. But I really want it :P) and decided to go with stop-motion.
Stop Motion is a method of making videos by taking photographs and putting it together frame-by-frame. The entry could contain no violence, no songs except what they gave you, no registered characters' names, etc. So I knew (having recently made the 16 second long Greshx_x video) that it would take quite a while to put together a minute of footage, the minimum for the entry. I had my friend Simeon over to spend two nights, which would give us 24 hours to shoot. So we did.

I won't upload the video yet, but here are the credits as a little teaser.

This is going to win me a Wii, DSi, $100 worth of download points, a sound-system, a 52" flat-screen TV, and a trip for two to LA, btw. Hopefully.



2 comments:

Leave a comment <3