Yesterday was pretty fun. Mom left after lunch with Gma, and for Dinner we went out to Red Robin. After that Gpa took us to the fair, and the lines were way too long to try and go on a ride. So we spent some tickets at games, and we won three stuffed animals.
Without a laptop, I have been reading some Heaven's Wager and playing a lot of Rhythm Heaven. Today I finished staining their deck and am using his dial-up right now. (x_x @ dial-up)
Oh, and my blog looks totally messed up on this browser. I see what some of you were saying. soooooo, tune in next episode for Extreme Makeover: .blogscott edition!
4/25/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Scott,
ReplyDeleteThese are pretty darn fun to read. I should RSS feed your blog :).
Love ya,
Damon
Glad you fixed it! You see...I'm not crazy.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Damon! And Nathan, I haven't touched the code yet xD
ReplyDelete