5/27/09

There are not enough hours in a day

*Sigh*

I dunno. I've been trying to get this presentation for Nintendo together before we leave in less than two weeks... I guess I didn't plan ahead enough or think about how my computer time would plummet in Mexico, living off of generator power.

So now I get up early(er) and finish school as quickly as possible, then devote as much time as I can to making slides... 12 days left, and I've got about six completed (but the rest are ready to be made now, I completed all the concept art).

On top of that, I am trying to carry out some promises I made to people that I procrastinated on, answer my texts/calls/emails while they pile up (collectively - at least) and have somewhat of a social life. I have two sites to retire from... etc.

And then I got depressed today because I couldn't beat a level 9 computer on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, couldn't pass the 11th dark stage on pictobits, couldn't find a certain map I needed online, and couldn't get past 300 points on the game I want to set a record on. I tried to relax and listen to podcasts that wouldn't download, then try and do something constructive - exercise - but my Wii Fit board ran out of batteries, and my back-up set ran out. 

Oh yeah, and you guys are due for a vlog or two. But that requires cutting, editing, merging, saving and uploading. Plus, I promised my friend I'd upload his because his computer is too slow. 

I've discovered that there are not enough hours in a day.

4 comments:

  1. And my bottle-cap belt just ripped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) rough life bud. Let me tell you...like the country song says "someday you are gonna miss this. Your gonna want these days back." Enjoy it while you can. Would you want to trade your set of problems with anyone else. I dare say, no.

    Love ya, and see ya soon.

    da

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm well I will pray for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment <3