I had trouble placing this text in the right place, under the picture of my camera. But anyway, I got a Canon Elph! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
It has 10 megapixls - a huge improvement over my last 4.1!!!
I like how it is small yet has a BIG screen, and it can tell when ou tip it on its side, so it moves the picture for you when you look at it :D
The picture above shows about 1/3 of the mess my room had become.
I got that desire to move my room around, so I had to empty my shelves to move the furniture.
This is all I have "done" so far. The Entertainment Hub.
I have my bookshelf right next to my bed, my computer/desk where I can (and am doing so now) access it from my bed. No chair needed.
Just add bed.
Also, a keyboard! I got to open it two days early when Mandy and George+Co. were over. I think because Mandy was the one who introduced me.
Speaking of Mandy and George, thanks for coming over! I would have liked to have all my family over, but you guys are all spurpled.
***
In other news, Dad is getting baptised tomorrow at RLM. He is being baptised by Brian Haul, which I think is really cool. Brian's life was changed in Mexico, and now he gets to do this for Dad.
I bought a new game called N+. I don't usually wright to you about games I buy, but this one is intriguing. Huh?





happy birthday old man!!! i'm pretty jealous of the camera
ReplyDelete