1/29/09

SCPA

The Super Comment Person Award has switched hands in minutes, Cristy and Nathan have taken it! Dun-DUN-DUN!

6 comments:

  1. how does this award get judged? and how often does it change hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets judged by who is the most awesome, which is why Cristy and I have won. If you don't have this award...you are nothing...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if you are married to the favorite sister, this award is partially inevitiable.

    And, you have to have an endless amuont of time to read everyone else's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhah, I guess that works :P

    It changes hands every time someone makes bigger, better, awesomer comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY!! I am offended for several reasons: 1. I, that is ME, MANDY, am the favorite sister! 2. What about my awesome commentingness? I mean, I know I have been a slacker recently, but what about my longstanding record of fabulous commenting?! I have often been told that I am the best commenter, by YOU! But, now I find out that not only do I not have the award now, but apparently I never did. I think I may cry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now now, however shiny your record may be, the awarding started when the award started :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment <3