
My Desktop
I'm opening a Custom Desktop service, where you send in a request and I make it for you.
Example: I chose a Wii color theme, put my name in the Wii button, added a specific blue box for shortcuts to be placed, and a black box for the trashbin. I then added some artistic squares to the right side because it looked bland.
All you need to do:
- Take a secreenshot (don't worry, it's easy really) of your desktop. You do this by pressing the print screen button ("prt scr" on your keyboard). It is like using Copy.
- Open up your photo-editing program. If you don't have anything, you can use Microsoft Paint.
- Paste. (CTRL+V) Make sure it fits exactly.
- Save, make sure to save it as a PNG.

- Send it to me in an email, or upload it and give me the URL. This so that I know what screen size your monitor is, and how big your shortcuts are. (So you probably want to organize your shortcuts before taking the screenshot)
- And tell me how you want it to look. You can have whatever design you want, really.
Once I make it, I either post it here or email it to you. You right-click > Save as background.
Viola.
Then you send the check in the mail.





Nice! Very impressive. I have often thought you should be getting paid for all these skills of yours.
ReplyDeleteCool, thats exciting
ReplyDeleteI was kidding about the check Mandy, it's free for anyone. :D
ReplyDeleteSounds pretty cool, however I still really have no idea what you said, sad huh:(
ReplyDeleteAw man, I was trying to explain it in n00b terms :-/
ReplyDelete