3/1/09

Lock-In

So we had a youth group Lock-in at one of my youth groups. A few of my friends were there, and John called it a "manfest" because there were no girls :P We played dodgeball, ate pizza and gummy worms, and stayed up the whole time. We watched a documentary called Expelled (Intelligent Design vs. Darwin's theory) and Open Season 2 (like the funniest movie ever). 

The next day I took two involuntary naps, and slept-talked to one of my friends on the phone. I'm pretty good now. 

2 comments:

  1. "Manfest" lol Did he really use those words?

    Did you catch Open Season 1? I actually thought it was inappropriate...what did you think?

    ~Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Open Season 1 had some bad... stuff.

    But OS2 is still amazing, and you don't need to see the first one to watch the second - you won't be lost. There's no connection.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment <3