2/2/09

Rarely do I write about real life, huh?

I hope you know that I'm not into football, or TV. So I probably watched about five minutes of the superbowl. I did get to see the interception/100 yrd. dash - which most people were upset about but you have to admit it was pretty darn sweet.
Mostly I just played guitar praise with my friend Ginnie who was over.

I've learned a few songs on my keyboard, one of which is really cool if you have the right sound setting. I still am not that great at reading music, but I think it is more fun to play by ear - mostly memorization. 

2 comments:

  1. Is Ginnie a dude, or a chick? IMO, you should only miss the Superbowl (I cringe and scowl as I type this) for church or for a way hot chick.

    So...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment <3